I suggest you ...

Have ability to show loves separately from want to try and have category bookmark list (bars, restaurants etc)

209 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ClusabiaClusabia shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NicoleNicole commented  · 

Having the ability to create different lists would be great! I want a list for restaurants I want to try, restaurants I loved and restaurants that were just okay.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would also be nice to be able to create custom lists. For example, if I want to have a list of places that serve oysters.

• Anonymous commented  · 

bar between restaurant search would be amazingly helpful! I have all these bookmarks, but when I'm done with dinner and want to find a new bar, it would help save me time and narrow down the best results. thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sure, great app. When adding this new update it would be fantastic to differentiate the categories with different icons on the map (depending on if it's a restaurant or a cocktail bar, for example).

• CoreyCorey commented  · 

Please add this functionality. I have many bookmarks and my want to trys are dominated by my loves.

• EddyEddy commented  · 

Tripdoc does this very well. You should look at them. It makes it so I can look at the items on a map and rule out some options right away just based on the symbol. Trust me. When u have a lot of places to try having them all be * is confusing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Totally agree. I am surprised its not in the app yet. Likes and want to try should be two different lists. Otherwise, great app! Can't wait for this improvement. Than it will be just perfect.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Totally agree. I am surprised its not in the app yet. Likes and want to try should be two different lists. Otherwise, great app! Can't wait for this improvement. Than it will be just perfect.

• MichaelMichael commented  · 

This seems like an essential feature. I go into the app with one of two purposes: 1) Remember a restaurant I've recently been to 2) Add a restaurant that I'd like to go to. -- there is no reason to have both shown. It seems overwhelming to have both shown when I'm looking for one or the other.

Feedback and Knowledge Base