or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I can't even change my own entries once I saved them in my bookmarks. That really needs to be updated otherwise this app becomes useless and I will again just use Contacts.

• ern commented  · 

Started using. Found a few of my fave places but no address/phone/website unable to update only create a seperate / new item - kinda defeats the usefullness - cant dial from app
        Update on this has been planned since feb 2013 well over a year ago !!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to update all information
        Address
        Phone number
        Website address
        Etc

• Anonymous commented  · 

Users photos from the restaurant would be nice to have the option to view. Or a link to foursquare or yelp.

• Asoleibe commented  · 

phone number is pretty needed, and option to call from matchbook.

• Elisa commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to change the actual pin on the map if the address is incorrect. It would be a lot easier because you can give the correct address just by dropping a pin where the location is.

• Stuart commented  · 

Would love to be able to correct addresses and add phone numbers while viewing or adding an entry. Great app BTW.

• JT commented  · 

This would be excellent feature to flesh out and fix existing entries. At the worst the ability to flag a listing to an Admin and suggest corrections to a listing?

• melissa commented  · 

i just added my own bookmark and entered the address, but matchbook changed the address once i saved the entry to some completely random address. why would it do that??

now i need to change the address again... please help!

• nina commented  · 

i like the cross street option, but if it's listed without, i can't add it unless i create a new place.

• Anonymous commented  · 

What about phone numbers? We should be able to call directly from the bookmark.

Feedback and Knowledge Base