• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I am trying to follow my friend but cannot figure out how to find her

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why can't we sync these with our husbands matchbook so we have a date night list? I would switch apps in a heartbeat for this feature

• Mary commented  · 

I will also weigh in here and say pretty please with sugar on top?!

My husband and I are constantly trying to stay up on the places we hope to try and the places we have loved. He travels each week for work without me and comes up with new ideas for us to try all of the time. Putting this in would save us and bump up my feelings on this app ten fold.

• carriesteinbeck commented  · 

This was exactly the suggestion that I wanted to make myself! I love the app, but not being able to share my list or group of suggestions from a city with friends or significant other is a waste. As an event planner, I constantly have people that ask for suggestions in various cities. To only be able to send them one at a time is way too time consuming and unnecessary.

• C commented  · 

This is a must have!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be the best addition to this great app!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Collaborative lists is a must!

• Eric commented  · 

Being able to post on my list and have my wife's list auto-update with my suggestions and vice versa would be awesome

• Corey Cummins commented  · 

Why did you take this out?? It is such an amazing feature to see your other friends recommendations.

• Lindsey commented  · 

This is so much more useful than sending addresses via SMS, because i'm using this app outside of the States, and my phone number doesn't get accepted by your app.

Currently i'm working around this by having me and a friend login via the same account, but this is hardly ideal.

Feedback and Knowledge Base